Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Unfair.

Emily has a new FB picture of her, and her boyfriend. I wasn't even trying to look at her or nothing, but it had to be one of those fucking random "People You May Know." Thank you, FB.

It was a punch in the gut. I felt my body just kind of stop for a few seconds, and now I'm depressed. It's no mystery that I'm not fully over Emily, but when I'd been doing so well, the last thing I want to see is that.

I don't want to see someone I was in love with for so long with someone else. It really hurts.

It's not fair that everyone I meet can get along so easily without me. She and Alex both seem to be way better without me, and I gets to deal with two break ups at the same time.




Did everyone hear me cry there? I swear I care. It's the example of the calculative first; an enema for the people I always thirst. Cheery faced enemies that I don't think could feel the regret of an oppressor who's forced to manipulate as the silent repressor.


Thank for you for the applaud as I look anxiously courting the mall. There's nothing in it; a hollow bullet that invited me in and offered me a pendant. I can show it off if you'd like. If it gets you to turn this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment