Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Didn't want to hear it, but asked anyways.

I'm in pain. I shouldn't have asked Alex about what she and Matt did. I'm just not ready for it. It sucks so bad. It's almost like when she broke up with me. She's probably going to hate me now, because I'm acting how I did in our old relationship. I don't know what to do.

I do know that she seemed annoyed when she told me she was going to bed. I guess it was because of her migraine, but of course I want to take it as she's annoyed with me.

And then Taylor wouldn't talk to me. And finally after letting my pain and paranoia go overboard, she finally tells me she was watching a baseball game with her brother. Why couldn't she just tell me she was going to be busy? I explained to her that I need to know things.

It's because it's me. We've only been talking for two days, so of course I have to freak out about everything.

I swear I feel like I'm going to break down any second now. Why can't I just be happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment