Friday, July 22, 2011

Meh.

Last night, my mom needed to talk to me. She was pissed off at how I've been acting, and assumed I've been mean to her as a way to take my crap out on her. It's pretty messed up that she has no idea that a portion of my pain comes from how she treats me.

At the end, she asked if I had anything to say and she was annoyed when I said no. What's the point of letting her know how I feel when she's already got her mind made up about the whole situation.

I'm just going to stop talking to her altogether, because I just can't stand her. 

Alex posted a new picture. I was in the mood to write, so I wrote about the picture from her perspective. I was going to post it in a comment, but then I figured she'd appreciate it if I didn't post my weird shit on her FB for all her friends to see. 

Tomorrow, a girl is coming over to spend the night. I randomly met her the day after I had given up trying to meet a girl. We really like each other, and I've made sure she's not going to turn out to be a dud like the rest. 

I still can't help, but feel like she won't be able to come over at the last minute due to past and obvious reasons. But she assures me she's coming, and is very excited to.

No comments:

Post a Comment