Saturday, July 2, 2011

Doing stupid things.

I was watching a movie tonight, and then out of nowhere, I decide to randomly check Facebook. And I had a message. I thought it was from Evan, but even weirder, it was from Alex. Even more weirder was that she wanted to let me know that she didn't fool around with anyone when she went to the guys house.

I had already mostly convinced myself that she didn't do nothing anyways, but there's nothing like hearing her reassure me. I feel dumb for thinking it, but I must be doing something right if my ex still seems to care about my well being. I mean she knows how I am, and I can go forever, it seems like, stressing myself out over things like that that just creep into my mind.

This is where I messed up, though. I wrote her back, but thought I  answered too late. So I decided to text her saying thanks, and I didn't even realize that it was two in the  morning. Sigh. Dumb of me. But I texted her this late before, and she slept through it, so I'm sure I didn't wake her up.

And now this is where it got even more worse. I added her on FB. I don't know what it is, but I guess feeling good about myself for once just makes me do things I wouldn't do normally do. I messaged her and Evan out of no where, and now I'm adding Alex. So here's what I need to do. I recognize that I have a problem with over-worrying, and I need to just think about how this could go. One: she'll add me, or two: she won't because she's not ready yet, and she'll understand that I just wanted to try or whatever. Or she'll be annoyed...

Sigh. Well, I guess I'll see. But if she's not ready, then that's fine. I only really want to add her just because I wonder what she's doing. Even though she doesn't get online, I still wonder sometimes, and just wanna have a quick look at her FB and then go on my way. She would understand that, though, since she likes creeping. I just like creeping on people I care about.

No comments:

Post a Comment