Thursday, July 14, 2011

I'm disappearing.

I was looking Alex's pictures, and noticed she deleted he comment ":]" on a picture I liked of her. That hurts. But then I realized everything I posted on her wall was gone, too. I know I would delete stuff I posted sometimes, but I know I didn't delete everything.

I guess that's her way of getting rid everything about me. I don't blame her. She's starting a new life, so getting rid of me is a smart move. At least she didn't delete me, and block me. That's something at least.

I won't be going up to Taylor's place this weekend. It's not like I thought it would actually pan out anyways, but I did drop her. I ended things with us, because I can't handle someone who doesn't communicate. I spent all day trying to get a hold of her today. She was online on two different websites, she was posting on them. She was even posting with her phone.

But for some reason, every text or IM I sent, she wasn't responding to them. And then she claimed to be busy and shit. Or something. I can't do it. It's a shame, because she was really pretty, but I need someone a little more aware of what's going on in a relationship.

It also sucks, because she was my last hope in trying to achieve some kind of happiness. A way to keep battling my monster. But this is it. This is life's way of saying that I'm fucked forever, and that I need to stop fighting it.

This is why I'm always unhappy; I'm always fighting against the current.

If Alex wants to delete all evidence of me and if life wants me to be miserable, then I guess that's what's going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment