Sunday, July 17, 2011

Trying to help is worthless.

Today was uneventful. I did nothing.

I had plans to go eat with some people tonight, but like all the plans I've been making lately, of course, this one didn't pan out, either. At least I work tomorrow, so I don't have to care about anything anymore. I think work is the one place where I'm able to feel nothing, so I like work.

I saw Alex on the FB chat for the first time in a long time. I tried to be nice, but fuck that, right? She was complaining about the new chat thing on FB and I tried to help her with it. All she could say was "i'm not dumb." Is that how I come off? People think that I think they're dumb when I try to help them with something? She doesn't complain when I help her with her computer. She probably wouldn't complain if her best friend, Brian, tried to help her with the chat thing.

But fuck me. I'm just a fucking faggot for trying to help her.

So now I get to go to bed annoyed for trying to be nice. Maybe I should stop being nice to her. She doesn't seem to give a fuck anyways. She even told me about how being with someone isn't that great. I'll trade my life for hers any day.

This is why I look forward to tomorrow. I'll be an emotionless sack of meat feeling nothing, but pain in my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment