Sunday, July 24, 2011

Doing pretty good.

Emily and I had a fun day yesterday. It turns out that she's a fan of Red vs Blue which is awesome for me. We watched the first season and ate pizza rolls for dinner while watching it.

She also likes comics. She's a big fan of X-Men, so she liked my X-Men shirt and painting of Magneto. I then figured I outta introduce her to Mega64. Every girl I've been with knows to date me is to become a fan of Mega64, and she liked them. We watched the Night Time DVD.

Other than that, we just hung out. We had sex last night. That was sweet.

This morning, I had to change her tire for her so that was not fun. But then she called me her hero, and that made me laugh. She had to go home now, but we're planning on me going to her house on Monday.

So overall, it was a lot of fun and I was pretty happy. It's nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment