Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I had a nice day.

Last night, I told Alex that I didn't want to talk for a few days. All she said was sure, so I'm sure she knew why. I was hurt by what she said, and how she didn't care that it hurt me.

Even though she hurt me and I didn't wanna talk, she posted a status on FB where I figured she'd like what I had to say to it. It seems like no matter how she treats me, my love for her makes me want to be there for her anyways even if it's a one sided love.

I had posted a status about finally having the Bioshock novel, and she liked it. I guessed that was her way of telling me she doesn't completely hate me.

But today made me realize it was worth it. I didn't worry about anything all day at work, and didn't have to worry about trying to be nice to Alex or worry about her hurting me. I didn't have to put all my effort into her, and get nothing back. It was really nice. A few more days like this, and maybe we can try to be friends again. But right now, I can't keep being treated like I'm a no one to her.

I got along and made friends with a guy at work. He's funny, and made me laugh. I was really happy to have someone to hang out with at work. He's been teaching how to do the more complicated stuff, and is always making jokes.

Overall, today was the kind of day I strive for. I woke up not upset, I worked hard, had a quiet lunch by myself in the mall while reading and people watching, I get to have a really good dinner, and I'll read some more tonight while laying in bed with Kalisto. A quiet, simple, and worry free day.

No comments:

Post a Comment