Saturday, July 9, 2011

On a lucky streak.

Lately, everything has been really good. I started my job, and it's great. It's tough and easy to get really tired, but I'm enjoying it. I'm enjoying having something to keep me busy, and I can come home tired and just chill. No more boredom. It's great.

What else is great? I have another date on Monday! I started talking to another girl. Which makes me sound like a player. That's cool.

Anyways, this girl is really nice and really easy to talk to. I've been enjoying myself with her. She's also really cute. This is a date I'm actually so excited for. I'm going to go pick her up, and we're gonna go eat Mexican. I'm sure we may do something else afterwards, or just stay there and talk.

After Emily and Alex living so far away, it's a really nice plus that this girl, Kara, lives less than ten minutes away. So if we hit it off, I never have to figure out how to be with her in person.

I have my job, and now a date with a girl who likes me and is "excited to go out with a very cute guy."

It's scary how good I'm doing. And that's only part of it. This is dumb, but the two Rooster Teeth Shorts DVD's came in the mail today. I do like my DVD's.

It's a good day, and I have a lot to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment