Tuesday, July 26, 2011

New friends.

Today, I'm going to dinner with a new friend. A girl named Jesse. I'd been talking to her for about a month now, and she's really cool. I'm not romantically interested in her; she's just a friends who will probably introduce me to more people, too.

We're going to one of my favorite Mexican restaurants, El Azteca. I don't know what we'll do afterwards. There's a Starbucks next to the place, so we might hang out there.

Today's better. I've been able to keep a lot off of my mind for the most part by looking forward to going out tonight and hanging out. I don't really feel like talking to anyone, and don't feel like being online. I kind of hate it. I kind of hate talking to the people on my Facebook. I don't know why I don't get rid of it. I kind of feel like it's holding me back, and it's not helping me get over some people.

I've been really thinking about not talking to anyone I know anymore, and completely wiping the slate clean. But that's really hard to do. I guess I always feel like I want everyone to go away, but I still do have a handful of friends that I can't really just get rid of. Online friends, though; they're easy to get rid of.

I probably won't have to worry about it anymore with some new friends. Soon I'll be too busy for everyone else in my life. Or at least that's what I'm going for. Something in me feels like it's changing and I don't know what it is, yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment