Sunday, July 10, 2011

Bullshit religion.

I guess I spoke too fucking soon. I can't believe I thought some asshole Christian would be okay with me being an atheist. I really hate religion. I'm nice, caring, honest, and loyal. But apparently, I'm as bad as all the assholes out there because I have a fucking brain and I'm not retarded or deluded enough to believe in the adult version of Santa Claus.

I'm not even really sad about losing her anymore. Alex is right. I don't need some Jesus cock sucker.

I'll just keep looking, and eventually someone will come along.

Thanksfully, I was at work when this dumbass rejected me, so I could keep working and take my frustration out. And I also should thank Alex for being there for me and cheering me up. So, yeah. It hurt a lot at first, but I'm over it now.

I'm over her, but it still hurts because I'm still sad about losing my happiness. She may have been an idiot Jesus freak, but she made me happy and made me look forward to what could have been.

But fuck her.

So what now? I keep looking, and I now get to have more fuel for my hatred of this bullshit religion.

Besides all that, Alex and I have been doing amazing. She calls me her bro, but we both know we're more than just bro's to each other. We're there for each other. I'm 100% rooting for everything to work out with her and Matt. So, yes, knowing who we both are and knowing we both drew the short straw in life, I am worried that she'll get hurt.

But one of us is bound to get lucky and stay that way eventually. My luck lasted two days, but it hasn't completely ran out. I still have a job which I'm still glad I have.

I'm a hard person to really and fully like and appreciate. I guess it'll be that much harder for to find someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment