Thursday, July 7, 2011

Too fucked up to be happy.

There's this girl I've been talking to a bit for a few days. We decided to meet today. I'm honestly kind of scared. I'm really scared of getting hurt again.

We have a lot in common, though. So maybe she's safe.

Maybe I'm so used to long distance that I'm worried I'm too fucked up now. I'm sure I'd do okay. She seems to like me a lot.

Despite everything, I'm still excited to meet her and hang out. Alex seemed happy to be with someone new, but I don't want to end up abandoned like she was. Its kind of funny that I'm going to meet a girl, and I'm still thinking of Alex. She really has a hold on me it seems.

When I think about it, I wanted to be supportive, but it still hurt a little to hear her talk about moving to Cleveland and being with this guy after a year of trying to be with her in Cleveland. But this girl likes conventions and stuff. She's kind of nerdy. I guess life just moves on, and I hope Alex can deal with me seeing someone else better than me. I don't see why not. She claimed to not love me at all anymore.

Either way, I finally start work tomorrow and I'm meeting a girl tonight. I should just try to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment