Monday, July 25, 2011

I don't like anyone.

The feeling of being alone creeped back into me today; the feeling of having no one and nothing in my life.

Alex has her photography and a line of people who are there for here making me obsolete to her. Eric has his willingness to do what he wants and the love of his life. Emily has her boyfriend and a full life. My brother has his carefree attitude to enjoy whatever he wants to do.

All I have is myself, and all I am is taking up space.




I laid a road ahead of you; nothing that we do is as nice as something we can pretend to do. I can't hide it as well I like to think I can, and this bed's comforter isn't covering all the pain I wish it was.


You have a sweet mouth and you know how to use it. I have a worrying nature, and I am nothing beside you. I know my thoughts. They don't need a mans man, but when the need comes, a woman's hand is okay, too. Keep enjoying others ways with words, because I think I'm done sharing the corners of my room; a TV screen is all I need and you're not on any of the channels I like to watch. 


It's my whole way; getting ahead of myself when no one's around to let me rest my head on their cupping, and fretting legs. Weakening in the life I have left, and reading everyone else wow you when I'm still trying to wonder about the nature of our sorceress's spell; a civilian's arrest.


I can't take charge, and I can't feel the need to let go. But I'm feeling the anger you lit in me a while ago, or a century ago. You're jumbling up all of my memories and making them suit you the way you need me to be there when you come calling. I'm a dog toy for you when you're bored, and I'm thinking of going on sale, because you hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment