Thursday, July 14, 2011

Embracing myself.

It was another quiet drive to work this morning. It was obvious the hatred in me took it's place in me over night. I could feel it there, but then it was obvious during work when I started to feel angry for no reason. 

It was funny today when someone pointed out that they haven't seen me smile the whole time I've been here. She asked jokingly what happened to make 
me this way. I don't really like her. She's one of those overly happy and social people; annoying.

I've kept to myself all day at work not worrying about anything. I will just focus on my task, and embrace the fact that I'm alone.

I've tried many times to break away from who I am and be happy, but this is the last time I'll try. This is all I have, and I just have to make the best of it. 

I'm done trying to find a girlfriend. I'm done trying to get along with people. If Alex wants to leave me behind, let her. I'm done opening up to mom. The only thing I'm gonna do; the only thing I can do is rot and wither away till everything's done.

Nothing hurts right now, and it's all I can do to at least smile about that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment