Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Normal life?

Shoe made a dumb mistake today. He mentioned something about Emily at school in Savannah. I told him I don't need to hear about her, and he apologized "im sorry man x(" So I won't have to worry about that anymore.

It did fuck my whole day, though. I've been thinking about her a lot today, and I couldn't really help it. It did make me think about how I really feel about trying to get together with Allison. We both like each other, but I don't really like her that much. I kind of realized I'm only using her, and she's really just a distraction and not a good enough one that could help me get over Emily.

I think I'll just keep seeing her, and see what happens. Maybe we'll get serious or something, but I'm not really counting on it. I feel like she's not really who I want. I don't know if I'm being dumb by being too picky, or if I'm being patient by being able to wait for someone more like who I want. I guess I should think about it as she's kept me from being depressed really.

Alex and I seem to be getting along. For once, I feel like I don't care if she talks to me, but if she does, then great. I guess we're like regular friends, and it's not me pathetically trying to get some affection from her.

I don't really know if my not caring has just really and deeply set in, or if it's something else. Maybe that's just my pessimism, and I'm actually enjoying life for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment