Saturday, August 20, 2011

I feel like a funeral no one came to.

I don't like when people need me to test their phone to make sure they can talk to someone else.




I am nothing but a drop of something higher; something you can't buckle in the back seat. Why do dogs want it all, and why do I hurt all the time? Is it because I was born with a defect that keeps you from hearing what I want to say? No matter how many times I say it, it doesn't really have to be this way. 


I could pull out your old photo's and pretend to be in your thoughts, but I'm feeling like my computer screen isn't providing me with enough posts to tune in, and I let myself become poisoned with the thought of your apathy. I don't need another friend and I don't know when my hopes will lift up, but first I have to lift this curse up. I thought if I bit hard enough with my teeth, I could hold on forever, but it's as they say, "We weren't meant to be together."


I cried and cried forever hoping my tears would form a river long enough to carry you here. I Liked everything that I thought would make your heart flicker enough so that I could use it as footage in a movie I'll never be able to make.


Make yourself a physical goal that you want to pamper. I'll never write the next big thing, and I'll never do what an expert could show you with his degree. Pull the next sheet of paper over, and put it in your head that this is your first try. You can keep your mask on if it makes it easier to envision yourself in a better environment.


Rings go better on the fingers of girls I didn't let escape, because the rules state that I'm supposed to make you laugh. We could do that easily looking at our old photographs. But it looks like a sky for breaking up under if you look hard enough. You can see the cracks, but you can't see where my head's at. Lame is the thing I've always lived on, and these thoughts will haunt you; drive the knife into you and let it escape.


I want one of those cats that's there to remind me that my skin's never gone soft when they rub up against me. I want a girl that feels like dying every time I forget to call her. If you said to me I could I have it all, I'd have to see my counselor about the subject on not believing your bullshit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment