Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Fuck.

I fucked up. I did it again, and I feel like my breathing is getting faster. I made Alex mad at me again. She told me about how she told Brian about her PMDD and how he said the perfect thing.

Of course, I have to take it a really bad way because I'm still not over Alex. And now she probably won't tell me anything about him and her anymore. She'll probably stop talking to me just in general, and now I'm freaking out. I made her hate me again.

She's already not talking to me. She just says stuff like okay, and that's it. She's backing off now. She won't even admit she's annoyed with me. What do I do?

This sucks so bad. My chest feels like it's going to burst. I feel like I can't breathe.






Alex finally told me everything was okay. I believe her. I'm just too used to making her angry with me. But that doesn't mean I'm fine. I'm still in pain.

She's really happy about the guy she likes saying something perfect to her. It hurts. I'm still not over Alex. I still think about how we were together for a year, and how much I loved her and thought about her. I still think about what it would have been like to be with her in person, and doing all the things we wanted to do together.

So, yes. It hurts that she's replaced me so easily. It hurts that I'm not the most important person to her anymore. Especially since she's still the most important person to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment