Tuesday, August 23, 2011

PAX

PAX is going on this weekend. I've always wanted to go, and I always thought it'd be extremely nice to go with a girlfriend. I still hope I can move to Seattle one day, and then I could go to PAX every year. It's a nice dream I think, and one that I could definitely achieve I'm sure.

You'd think Alex and I would be getting along to gush over PAX, especially over Halo Fest which is going on at PAX. But I guess our relationship has pretty much ended. She never really did care about me, and she didn't like when I cared, so she ought to be glad that I decided not to care anymore. Because I don't why she's upset about it when she's the one that shoved me off.

Either way, at least I can get all the info from PAX and watch all the dumb Mega64 videos that will be coming. I really loved sharing this stuff with Alex, but I guess there's nothing we can really do.





No comments:

Post a Comment