Thursday, August 18, 2011

That feeling when you stop caring about someone.

Tonight has been nice. I've been playing with my new computer. Alex made burgers, and we hung out while reading the newest Team Fortress 2 news. It's nice that we're good friends a lot these days. Ashley's coming over later to play some Left 4 Dead 2, too.

IRL friends definitely helps when most of your problems come from fucking online people.

Speaking of that, Alex hasn't said anything to me today thanksfully. I don't know when or if we'll talk again, but I really don't want to right now. I feel like she really hurt me personally this time, and I hate her so much for it.

So yes, I'm glad we're not talking and I'm glad Ryn's out of my life. They both took advantage of my good nature and treated me like shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment