Sunday, August 7, 2011

She doesn't wanna hear me get started.

Coma. Is that what it is? I'm coming to the sky. Goodbye, I don't like you. For so long, it's always been a case of "I'll be right back." I don't want to be forgotten, but I do want to let go. When everything's ignited, what is there to feel? Confusion becomes a Van Halen rift, and a girl I loved becomes someone else's guitar. Does anybody know what I should say when they ask me for something? She doesn't miss me. 

I don't like when people tell me they wish they could be happy about having someone. They could be like me, and have no one. If I had a little pussy on the side, this iPhone could stop being played with so much because I know it's not boring; a sleepy soul that can't believe when things are going too fast. 

I don't got advice for a girl who can't help me, nor do I know if I care about the things that people expect me to care about. It isn't the same as it used to be. I'm just using a different fuel than you. Trying is like a visit to the zoo when you can't see a pretty face that would have stared back especially when it's all I dwell on. Here's a picture of a boulder. Now watch as I become harder, because I want to become numb for good before I turn cold. 

Now I....it won't stop. Just give me a shot, all I want is to be shot. I looked through my parents extra fridge for the hardest looking liquor they had. I'm fucked up, and now it's time to get real fucked up. Why not? 



Wanna hear about my problems, too?

No comments:

Post a Comment