Thursday, August 25, 2011

I'm tired of hoping for good things.

Someone took in the pants. Somebody painted where they stood, and no one spent any time in the turning lane where I've seen things I can't remember. When the time passed, holding it tight, I tried to help them put it out. My hands took down and out all the things I've got; my hands got the blisters of the world.


If you can look up, I can blow it down to something a little less sacred. I can take it down, if that's where we're headed. Just don't expect.


If it hurts, let it. If you're crying, do it. All it takes is a little prick hanging over your wood covered floors, and if you turn, it can cause things that you wish you could forget become an ashtray you can't put a cigarette out over. If the morning light can make us look this bad, then what's going to happen when the moon comes out? 

No comments:

Post a Comment