Monday, August 22, 2011

Chilling.

Tonight, I went out to see Planet of the Apes with Ashley, and that was a lot of fun. I caved in tonight, and bought Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Eh. I kind of feel like I need a new game to play, because I haven't gotten anything since Portal 2 in March. Plus, I need something that'll look really good on my new computer.

So that and the new Red vs Blue tonight makes me feel good.

I tried to take an interest, and ask Alex about when she starts school and she only wanted to know why I was asking. So she didn't care that I was trying to make conversation or whatever. No surprise.

I'm glad I don't have work tomorrow, so I can chill.





I looked in my wallet, and despite not having enough money, I was gonna get what I want. A new fishing rod to go out and catch something new, because I have a fiery passion for letting go of you. 


Somebody needs to paint over this thing we tried to create. It's okay to pretend and I've seen imaginary things that I wish I didn't, because let's be honest. Nothing was ever there, except a few good nights and the want to connect. 


When I feel like my life's at stake, I can only pray that it's taken. Fighting for survival gets tiring easily, and if there's one thing you taught me, it's to not expect good things to happen to me just because I try to be a good person. If there's one thing I need to remember, it's that I forgot your flag was down before I could try to win again. 


I went after you and looked to you through your camera lens, but you're a hunter and you're right at home. Don't expect a nice guy to come round anymore, because what I always wanted finally happened: I died.







No comments:

Post a Comment