Thursday, September 1, 2011

Weird shit.

I think Allison and I have fizzled out. I'm not really feeling her, and I don't really know what she's feeling. I don't really care; it's nice. I tried to stay chill with her just to have someone to hang out with, but I guess with my extreme nature, it's either love or nothing. Plus, if I really feel like hanging out with someone, I have Ashley and Chris.

I just don't think I'm very good at making friends with people. It's kind of weird. I've just lost my need to connect to anyone really I guess. Unless I'm already connected to a person, I guess there's really no getting to know anyone for now.

I'm thankful to be this way, though. If I weren't, I'd be sitting here really depressed, but I'm just like....like I don't even feel like "whatever." I feel nothing. It kinda makes me laugh.

Work's been going well. I haven't gotten in any trouble since they gave me that scare about losing my job, and I've been stepping it up lately. My back's sore, so that's something. I've been finding out, through my co-workers, about some weird ass shit about my manager. He was on Dr. Phil which is its own weirdness, but he seems to have a history of harassing his workers. Two guys quit (at separate times), because they kept being harassed about losing their jobs. A guy, Tim, told me just show Robert, the manager, that I'm a man and he won't bother me anymore (if he starts bothering me again).

It just seems really dumb for a manager to have an actual history of harassing his workers till they leave. I mean like....this is a real thing?

I can't figure out if it's this month or next month that I start paying off my student loans, but it's definitely coming. With this and my job (real world problems), the last thing I need is to be trying to hook up anyways. I just need to figure all this stuff out, get comfortable with, and then I can worry about a girl later. Life just feels kind of....normal...for once.



Game List:
Deus Ex: Human Revolution              $50
Rage                                                $60
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception         $60
Torchlight II                                     $20
Jurassic Park: The Game                  $20
Battlefield 3                                       $60
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3      $60
                                                     $330+tax

I'm about to be spending a shit ton of money this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment