Thursday, September 15, 2011

This is me saying goodbye to you.

I ain't going to the town, I'm going to the city. I'm gonna throw shit around, and feel like I'm part of a happy and sweet family. I'm going for its heart...again.

Don't leave. That's what they'll tell you when you try to do something you can't see. You can't make it with me, even when you're only here in my mind. I've been building up steam, and someone needs to leave before I go on strike.

It's a cold truth that heaven's not taking your life. You're coming with me through all hell and strife. I can take you places, like maybe the beach. I've come to know you, and I know your pleasure is set on sticking a mans cam inside you. There's no way we can look the other way. 

I speak of myself, and I speak about land. I'm a pagan on trial taking the span of a weightless and exhausted road. If you want to ride me, you're going to have to put on a good show.



We're a charge that can't be pushed with our hands. It's a guilty game, and the losing of a friend. You're moving on, and you're not acting right. Was our love of ever really real, or was it just a passing of the night?


You just assume that I'm wild, throwing a tantrum, just waiting for you to put me in time out. If time was ever turning around, you may be able to keep your eyes on the only one. I've kept my control telling you things, and that's how it should be done. 


It's easy to see that love birds change with the day, and if you want to make love as a lovely thing, it's going to have to turn you around. It's a rats bowl looking to be filled for the night. Look at me and my face. Look at me and my life. 


I am like a broken watch, and I make money like a fair. Butt, don't you try to find me.

No comments:

Post a Comment