Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Lately, I've been doing pretty okay. Dora likes to talk till like two or three in the morning, so I've been really tired. I don't mind talking all night, but I'm so tired during work. -__- Last night, she opened up a lot. I found some pretty dark things about her, and she was glad it didn't scare me off. She also said something about stealing a pair of my boxers, and my PS3. Great. T______T

Her plane lands at like one in the morning tonight, so I'm probably going to take advantage of that and go to bed earlier tonight, though. I really need it.

I'm in a really weird mood tonight. I don't really know what it is. I feel calm, but slightly and physically uncomfortable. I was kind of an asshole at work today. I felt like my old self a little. This really friendly girl there asked if I liked her (as in friends), and I was like "nope!" Eh. There were other things that I did like I kept imitating Steve's (who has autism) grunt noise every time he picked up something heavy. Andrew and I were laughing so hard. I haven't laughed that loud in a really long time. But I realized it was bothering Steve, so I stopped. I also tried to make him feel better by giving him high fives and getting him to dance with me when a good song came on the radio.

The thing is is that I wasn't making fun of him. Everyone picks on everyone, and I thought the excessive grunt he made was funny.

Next week, I have Sunday through Tuesday off which is freaking sweet. Dora will be happy to know we can hang out for three days. I'm supposed to be spending the night with her on Friday night, too, so we'll be seeing each other a lot.

I learned that her gay male best friend has the same birthday as me, but she told me that he'll be with family that day and she'll come spend the night with me that night. We won't have sex or anything. The point about that is that instead of being with her best friend who she's known forever, she wants to be with me instead. I told her that would be the best birthday present.

So, yeah. Everything's pleasantly nice lately. It's also been raining a lot, so that's neat.

Oh, yeah. I did a painting of Dora. It's not my best, but I like it. Her hair is cool. She said she likes doing different colors like the girl from Scott Pilgrim.

No comments:

Post a Comment