Monday, September 19, 2011

I got no idea.

I haven't done anything that I thought I'd do during my day off. I've literally just sat around. I played with Kalisto some, and ate cereal and watched the new GTTV. I guess I don't tend to really do anything fun till the early evening. I've always been like that, and I don't know why. I'm just so bad at doing things.

Everyone is talking about the Star Wars Blu-ray since it's coming out this month, or maybe it's already out. I was really excited about it when I was dating Alex, mainly because I was excited to watch it with her. But now, I don't really care about it. I mean it's just Star Wars I guess. Everything's more fun and interesting when you're doing it with a loved one.

That's probably why I do stuff in the evening, because I can hang out with my brothers and it's more fun that way. I guess I don't really enjoy anything on my own.

I don't know what I feel lately. I feel a little lost. I'm not exactly depressed, or happy. I think I feel a lot of things lately, but they're very dulled out and feel intertwined. That's probably why I feel lost. I have no idea what I want, or what I really want to do. And when there's something I know I want, when I'm close to having it or I do get it, I'm just like....whatever.

Typical human behavior if you ask me. We want what we don't have, and don't want what we do have. It feels primitive. You'd think after however long we've existed, we'd learn to appreciate shit more, and evolve as a species. We're still fighting wars over religion as if the Crusades never ended, so no, I don't expect people as a race to ever really become a better thing. I guess thinking like that plays a part in what makes me strive to be a better individual. Which is extremely hard.

I honestly don't know where that whole paragraph came from. I usually write about "ALEX HURT MY FEELINGS" or "NOBODY CARES ABOUT ME." I guess ranting about real issues and not my lame ass insecurities is a better thing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment