Monday, September 19, 2011

I'm nice.

Today was pretty nice. Work was fun. Alex, mom, and Lennon went to the mall and they came and saw me. They ended up running into me while I was just starting my lunch. Mom wanted to shop, and they were basically waiting till I got off so we could go out and eat. It was just kind of funny to walk out into the main part of Sears, and see Alex dancing and Lennon waving.

We ate at Golden Choral which was sweet. I got steak, mac and cheese, fried chicken, pizza. It was pretty sweet. I was making walrus noises, and mom kept laughing till tears came to her eyes. She was trying to tell me to stop, but she couldn't It was a good time.

At my job, if you're closing, then you can't just clock out and leave. We have to stay a little later in case there are any last minute customers. While waiting for permission to leave, all of us, and the LP (Loss and Prevention) on duty were bullshitting. I've been getting a lot better at it, and not getting sad when I'm "picked on."

The LP likes to mess with everyone, and he was getting on me this time. He kept going on about how he's "all that," and he eventually said "God broke the mold when he made me," and I came back super quickly with "Yeah, he broke something." He had the biggest T_______T face ever, and everyone busted out laughing so hard. I smiled really big, and basked in my great comeback. It was awesome, because I'm becoming one of the guys.

Tonight, I finally played Final Fantasy XIII some more with Lennon. It reminded me how much I love that game, so I'll definitely be playing it a lot on my days off tomorrow and Tuesday. Today was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment