Monday, September 12, 2011

Half dead again.

I'm having a horrible night. I want to go to bed, but I'm actually terrified of what will happen. All I can do is sit here, keep writing stupid shit on Facebook, and listen to this song on repeat. I feel like my body is slowly falling into a sleep position.

Alex deleted her Facebook. I freaked out so bad. My body jolted hard, and my mind said no. It was trying to take me to a far away place, and pretend that it wasn't real. I couldn't do it. I was feverishly trying to get into her profile.

Apparently, she only deleted it. I was already having kind of a bad night, but then that "attack" opened me up to all kinds of shit, and now I'm just.....dying again.

Everything hurts really bad right now. It doesn't help that I haven't eaten anything today. I didn't feel like eating. I was going to eat when I got home a little earlier ago from work, but then depression started slowly creeping into me again, and then I just didn't see a point.

I hate being this way. I wish I could just be happy, and stay that way. I'm so tired of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment