Wednesday, September 28, 2011

You should see the way I walked past our graveyard, and wished the way in choked collars until the coins in your pocket sold a flower to her. I'm ghost powdered in that you pushed me in a trench coat, and you said don't move to fast or I'll lose the smell of a recent shower I took with her. 


Where are the others from long ago before? And how come the dead could come to the kitchen to mourn? When I'm hungry, you're gonna be a soaked car on vacation in the morn. Give me to time to get up. Set up the siren before I set out. We were snowing on nobodies underbelly treating ourselves like a scarce collection.


I can scream up a fairies stick, and I can hold up to these holes in my shoulders. It can run along like a dog, and keep me grounded round my ankles if you don't crush them with a wet pocket. I am nobodies boyfriend even if there's room for a smith. I am delighted in our love that stormed in through my window. I know you're listening.


I can play The Sims, but there's no room for you in my city. You'll never know if I'm happy. If there's anything we should know is if you're living a good life, and even then, you're gonna have to be crafty. Boys; they hold up their hands for the population remedy to stay alive. It's wonderful.



No comments:

Post a Comment