Saturday, October 1, 2011

So I spent the night at Dora's last night. It was fun. We went to Zaxby's, and went to a bar. We hung out with her gay best friend a little bit. We didn't really do anything at her house. We just hung out.

She eventually put a movie on, but we didn't even make it pass the trailers. We ended up having sex. Twice. And then we had sex this morning before I left for work. It was pretty sweet. 

I felt a little bad at first, but then she told me what we did was a good thing and that we're okay and all that. So I guess I don't have to worry about her disappearing like Emily.

She's gonna come to my house and spend the night on Monday, because I have that day and Tuesday off. We'll have more to do there, because she wants to play my PS3. It also turns out she's a big Aquabats fan, so I obviously had to bring up Mega64 and how they use Aquabats music. So she wants to watch that, too. I really didn't even care to mention Mega64 with her or anything. It just seemed natural since we were listening to The Aquabats.

No comments:

Post a Comment