Sunday, October 2, 2011

Last night, I was supposed to work 12-7, but the guy coming in called in sick, so I had to cover him. I ended up doing 12-9. I was supposed to be off today, but I had to cover another shift and did 4-9. I will literally be doing nothing for the next two days, because I'm sick of working.

Lennon got a Kingdom Hearts manga at his school book fair, because it looked cool. When I told him I have most of the games, he was pretty stoked. He's been playing KH2 for the last few days. He's playing now, too. He's still only 8, so I put some cheats on it for him, especially because the bosses get insanely hard later on. This is has all rekindled my love for KH, so I think I may go get re:Coded for DS tomorrow.

FUCK!! Kalisto just jumped on my bed out of nowhere, and scared the shit out of me. T_____T

I sent this picture to Shoe, and told him about how I just got done putting all those vacuums up there, and he said "dude, hooking up with women and doing man work like that? thats some serious BAMF activities"


I looked up BAMF, and apparently, it means bad ass mothefucker. So, that's what I am. I have sex, and do physical labor. I guess I am pretty cool.

Speaking of sex, I'm looking forward to spending the next two days with Dora. And speaking of spending time with people, I have no online friends anymore. I did reactivate my FB and Dora wanted me to keep it up, so whatever. I just deleted all the online friends on there, except like Geoff. Also, Alex. She and I don't talk anymore, but I keep her on there just because. I don't really have a reason to, because we're not really friends. But eh.

Lennon wants to play Final Fantasy XIII. Shoe keeps saying he's the coolest 8 year old in the world, because I've started getting him to video games.

No comments:

Post a Comment