Thursday, October 6, 2011

Work was bad today. It was really busy, there were angry customers, and everyone kept picking on me. I snapped a little. I told one guy to stop fucking with me all the time. I have my own problems, and I don't need this extra shit from work.

I was thinking most people would just say "you should be nice to me on my birthday," but I didn't care that it was my birthday and they wouldn't either.

Some people on Facebook did tell me happy birthday. I'm surprised Alex didn't, given the nature of our conversation last night. That's why I stopped talking to her. She has a way of making me think she cares more than she really does. Although, I deserve it for not being there for her birthday earlier this year.

Today's just a bad day. I'm not trying to make it out to be that it should be a good day just, because it's my birthday. It's just another day, and who cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment