Monday, October 17, 2011

Sean's in town. That's pretty sweet. I doubt I'll get to see much of him, though, which sucks. You think I'd be able to seeing as how he's right across the street, but I guess he'll be kind of busy.

I'm finally done with Alex. She texted me yesterday which book comes after The Fall of Reach. I had to tell myself she was just testing me, so I'd feel more inclined not to answer. Although, I didn't really need to do so. I wasn't going to say anything anyways, and I deleted the text kind of quickly. I just gotta move on, and stop trying to keep her in my life.

It's like when Emily and I were obviously done as a couple, and I kept trying to keep us together. I guess when it's meant to end, it's just meant to do so. It kind of sucks to feel like that and not like I have any real control over the situation.

I'm off work today, and tomorrow. I just watched the new Dexter, and I'll watch the new Walking Dead tonight which I'm so excited for. It's nice having all these sweet shows to watch. I'll have the new House tomorrow; Terra Nova, too, but that show seems like it's not going to be so good outside of its premiere which sucks.

I guess I'm going to play some Dragon Age 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment