Friday, October 14, 2011

Work was pretty nice today. Well, work wasn't nice. I was just in a nice mood. I was content. The weather was nice, no one was messing with me. Work did kind of go slow, but eh. Nothing much really happened there I guess.

After work, I stopped by Wal-Mart and picked up Green Lantern and Tron: Legacy on Blu-ray. Of course, I couldn't just be 100% happy about it, and I had to think about "Oh, I wish I could've seen GL with Alex in theaters," because I'm faggot who can't stop being in love with someone who's stopped caring about me a long time ago.

And then she texted me about how she saw Tron for the first time, coincidentally. I was going to say something, but then remembered not to fall back into that. What was going to happen? I'd say "oh, sweet." And then that would be it. I gotta stop falling into the whole "She's talking to me!" thing, because all that happens is I get hurt and I feel extremely stupid.

That's how I feel after trying to talk to anyone. Some girl at work needed my help at work, and we spent like an hour just doing that together. She was trying to talk, but I just stayed silent and she gave up. Yeah, I could have probably tried to be cool with her, but why? I don't want to know anyone, or talk to anyone. Especially when a person has such control over how I feel like Alex.

I feel like I'm ranting.

Anyways, Lennon and I watched Green Lantern, and it was really good. I don't understand why everyone hated it. Yes, I did think about how I wanted to watch it with Alex, but that's never going to happen. Nothing between us will or could happen. I don't like myself. But overall, at least the movie was good enough so that I didn't really think about it.

Tomorrow, I'm off work and I'm going to watch Tron. I'll probably play Dragon Age 2 all day, and forget my worries as well. Mostly, I'll just be chilling, because I've been working really hard all week.

It shows, too. My supervisor, today, said he was proud of me. It really made me feel good. I haven't been praised for something in a long time, and it was so nice. It was like being soothed, and being lost in a wave of warmth. I felt myself literally just forget all my troubles for a few seconds. \

That was the gayest thing I've ever written. In fact, with that and my rant, I should just delete this whole post.

No comments:

Post a Comment