Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Today at work was pretty good. I laughed a lot, and worked really hard. I got all of my work done, and won't have to finish it tomorrow. That's pretty sweet. I was kind of proud of myself.

I've been in a drawing mood a lot lately. In fact, I'm going to draw after writing this. I've been wanting to do cartoons again. It sucks that I'm not that good at it, but I enjoy doing it.

I started missing Alex a little today. I'm sure it's just a thing for today. I probably will feel better tomorrow. I wanted to look at her Tumblr, and see what's she's been doing. I don't like looking, but I just wanted to get it out of my system. On her FB, she's not friends with Tom anymore. It still says he's liked her pictures, except you can't see his name. So he probably deleted his FB. Why couldn't he do that while I was still on FB?

Anyways, that's really it. Not a lot really goes on; just trying to be content.

No comments:

Post a Comment