Monday, October 10, 2011

I got called into work. I didn't really mind, because I didn't have to stay long or do much. The weather's been a little rainy today (wet and sprinkling), so I could enjoy that a lot. When I was taking something to a customers car, realizing I worked in a warehouse, I thought about that show, The Killing. For fun, I pretended I was in Seattle. It was really nice.

While at work, I finally worked myself up to ending things with Dora. She was upset, and I feel so bad about it. She was a really nice person, but I just didn't want someone who did drugs like that and other things. I couldn't be with someone like that. I'm not sad to lose her, though. I'm really sad that I had to hurt her. I feel like I just want a hug from someone.

Tonight, though, will be tons better. Mom's grilling chicken, I'll be playing Dragon Age II, and watching the new Dexter tonight. It'll be exactly what I need to feel better. Plus, it's still raining. Now that I'm home and alone, by myself, with the rain going, Kalisto sitting with me, and Friday I'm in Love by The Cure (lame, I know) playing, I already feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment