Thursday, September 22, 2011

From bad to....good?

Work today was not like I wish it could always be. Everyone was bullshitting (like they always do), but they just kept going...and going. I can't really take that much. It sucked, because I was really bummed out and stayed quiet during work the whole time. It was kind of cool, because I played Interpol off my phone from the boom box. So at least I had that.

On my way home, my engine started smoking. Luckily, I was close to a car shop and pulled in. Alex had to come get me, and mom and I will stop by in the morning to get them to look at it. She'll have to drop me off at work. I'm not really pissed or upset. It's just really inconvient. Hopefully, it's fixed soon.

I happened to have Skype turned on on my phone, and I noticed Ryn had said "Howdy." That was a pretty...big surprise. Apparently, she misses me. She wants to talk again, and the reason she didn't do so earlier was because her phone was broken. I'm surprised she still has my number. Of course, I couldn't help but think "Is this gonna be another Kara?" But then I thought Ryn's different. I mean...she stopped talking to me, but not because of a stupid reason or stopped talking to me randomly. She said after payday, she'd like to meet up somewhere. So hopefully, like I said before, my car will be fixed soon.

I always thought she was a good friend, so yeah...it's nice to see her again.

It's kind of funny, because at work, all I could think about was getting home and playing Deus Ex. I haven't wanted to rush home to play a game that bad since like high school. I played for about 3 hours, and had pizza rolls for dinner with Alex. The day started rough, but all in all, it ended nicely.

It's not every day that a bad day doesn't turn worse for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment