Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Goodbye internet life.

Today is real quiet. With no online friends to talk to during the day anymore and being picked on at work all the time, I don't really have much to do or whatever. I guess this really is how it ought to be. I was meant to be alone, and my darkness will take care of me.

I guess I'm not really upset or anything. I guess I'm sad that it's come to this and I couldn't keep any girl in my life or Alex. But at least I'm not being shoved out of anyones life. I'm just walking away with my head down, and accepting how life is and always will be for me.

I can get used to it. I'm so used to being abused by everyone, I'd like to think I can tolerate being alone and unabused. I still have my few irl friends. My brother Alex said that's all I need. I need to get away from all the online stuff, so here I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment