Monday, September 12, 2011

No trust.

Today, I woke up to seeing Kara was in a relationship with someone on Facebook. When I went to ask her about it, she had unfriended me. When I went to ask about that, she had blocked me. She still hasn't, and probably won't ever text me back. And if she does, I'll probably be happy, so that I can treat her like shit.

Alex talked to me about it a little. I also asked about making a Tumblr, becuase I wanted a way of sharing things with each other like on Facebook, but she kept giving me reasons why I may not like it or whatever else. I took it that she just didn't want me on there, so I said I wouldn't make one. When I really needed a friend to talk to, she stopped talking to me, though.

So here I am. I'm alone. Again.....and again.

I'm deleting my Facebook by the end of the day. I posted a status letting everyone know about it, and I was surprised by how many people cared. But they were all people I still see in person, text, and have other ways of talking to me. I feel like getting rid of everything, though, but that's just because I'm upset and hurt.

The ounce of wanting to find a girlfriend that was left in me is gone now. I don't think I'll be able to trust anyone for a long time. If I wasn't already fucked up enough and had a hard enough time trying to meet people, now I won't be able to trust anyone.

Kara had promised she wasn't going to hurt me anymore and that she really really wanted a relationship with me. Obviously, she straight lied to me and I guess her intention in talking to me again was malicious.

I didn't have to work today, and I was planning on having a really nice day. I was going to watch the True Blood finale, play Final Fantasy XIII, and chill. Now I don't want to do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment