Thursday, September 15, 2011

I don't mind.

I have determined that having no one to talk to at all is really boring. I don't know what I'm going to do really. I don't really have a choice. I'll just have to stick it out, and get used to it.

I played Deus Ex, had dinner, and....here I am. I guess the real problem is that I didn't have to work late today. I got off at four, and I don't really know what to do at home. I guess I have a new appreciation for having to work late most days now.




I heard that you missed my speech, and as good as it was, I don't mind not seeing you in the crowd. I've got my ear device, so now no one is safe from our careless jungle of a mouth.

In the quivering forest, where the kids are golden, I was awarded the father being worthy of its lake. When the river was broken and the neighborhood was snowed in, I could gather our lives even if it was you to mind.  Is this where we're going? In our ruins day?

If only we caught our show in the morning time, everyone and mine's child would know. You're not worthy. You're no one and you're careless, but I'm sure it'll be fine. I love you, but you're no lover of mine.

My boat that couldn't be sunk, in my new river that's been fixed, has never moved so fast. Never mind all of our mild lights, because an old dogs bone is not worth a new fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment