Wednesday, September 14, 2011

You'll never care.

Your sense of fear is a liking of cracking some vanilla in someone's heart that's been broken back more than once. If I can't hear, I can at least feel when you move across the carpet; my ground's all set. I am dangerous and I remember; this is all I feel like I'm going to get. 

No one's a pretty women, and no one can see the sky. There's no one that's ever showed any care, and neither have I. We're just running around in our own thirst. I turned twenty a couple years ago, and it wasn't my first. Like Jesus said to us, look to my eyes. I can't believe anything from a burning brush, I don't see how anyone believes this guy. 

Let's do a photograph essay. When you press the button, don't let the flash bucket up your face. Is that something you would...? No heart from people that you think should. I think they should at least take that first step like my grandparents did.

Charles, do you think I'm good? Is this the kind of thing you're looking for? I hope you're not feeling sad. Lately, I feel on fire and when I lift up the cardboard boxes, there's definitely something burning. Every time I sit and you walk, there's definitely something churning. You can try to use your silver tongue, and I can point to the clouds. If you wanna have fun, all you have to do is do me proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment