Friday, September 23, 2011

New album, and new possible relationship.

Apparently, this shit is real. I mean it just got real. This girl likes me a lot, and has expressed her want in being with me. She's told me how she doesn't want to have sex till at least after a month until after we've started officially dating, because she likes sex but she wants us to be real. She told me that she feels a strong connection with me, and is ecstatic that she met me.

This shit is scary.

Don't get me wrong. I'm excited to have met someone that seems real, and something real is going to happen. I'm playing it safe, though. I told her how a lot of girls have fucked me over bad. I told her about Emily (the whore, not the ex), and Kara (both times). But then she told me that she's been cheated on so many times, that it's apparently not funny. She let me know that if I don't hurt her, then she won't hurt me. And that if it came to it, she'd rather talk it out than just "vanish" like I put it.

My mind is so terrified. It's like "FUCK YEAH." But it's also hiding it the corner. It doesn't matter if I'm scared, because this could be it and I want to see if it is.

So, there's that.

There's also the fact that Interpol had a new album come out last year. I knew that one was coming, but I thought it came out next year. No one fucking told me. I like it, though. It's like "Antics", but more experimental. It's not like "Our Love To Admire," and while I did like that album, I'm still glad it's not like it so much. It was really different in good ways, but it was also too different from what I fell in love with.


I've always been depressed that I could never look as sweet as they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment