Thursday, September 15, 2011

Feels different.

Having no online drama bringing me down is a very freeing feeling. I didn't expect it to be this easy. I guess I am in a calmer mood today, so that's probably all it really is. Or having no crappy people in my life calms me. I don't really know.

A lady called at Sears, and took her anger out on me and she was really yelling. It was actually kind of funny thinking about how angry this person is and over what? Nothing. We all had a good laugh about it afterwards. She eventually called back, and talked to the manager and gave him all of our names. Before, she basically asked all of our names before talking to us. It's like she knew she was going to try and get us in trouble. The manager asked about it once, and never really said anything. I can't really get into trouble, because someone just wants to call to rant.

 One of the LP's saw me using unretractable box cutter which we're not allowed to use, but there were no other blades to use. He told me to come with him, and I thought I was about to get written up. Anxiety shot through my whole body so bad. But he was just taking my knife, and giving me a retractable knife. He said he ought to report me, but he gave me a break.

I swear to god the stress from this job is going to give me a heart attack.

Still haven't heard from Alex even though I texted her yesterday. Guess she's done with me. I can't really be surprised. She was never there for me, and showed no real interest unless it was to get me to make her feel better. I don't think she really knows how to be a friend. It seems like she just uses everyone, so whatever. She doesn't want to use me anymore? Good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment