Monday, June 27, 2011

Suicide note.

The pain, right now, is unbearable. There's nothing fun about trying to sleep all night gasping for air and clutching your chest. It's just bearable enough now for me to write this.

I had one person in my life left, and now she's gone. There's no one to talk to, and there's no one to care about me anymore. I wanted things to be different. I wanted it to be nice. Now I have nothing but this pain, and no relief.

I had all night to think about this, and what it really means. The only thing holding me back is not a part of my life anymore. And it hurts more to know no ones ever going to want me, or love me. I'm ugly. On the outside and inside, and I'm tired of going day to day feeling this way. I'm tired of everything.

If no one wants me, then this is it. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment