Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I have no one to talk to.

I need a way to get things off my chest.

I've done a good job at secluding myself from everyone. By choice. I guess you could say too many people have hurt me, and I'm more than a bit sensitive. I've decided for myself that no one likes me. People have told me that they do like me, but I choose not to believe them. I'm certain that my memories are jumbled, but no one really liked me from the beginning anyways.

I have a girlfriend, for example, but it's hard to believe she truly likes me like she says she does. I mean, why would she go a whole day without saying anything to me? Yes, I could've said something to her, but she knows me and I've come to rely on the fact that she always had something to say even if we weren't getting along.

Which is pretty much never these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment