Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Life alone.

I'm up now. I surprisingly slept pretty well. I wish I was still sleeping, though. I was thankfully given something to sleep, and now I need something to get me through the day.

I don't want to spend all day listening to the same song over and over, crying, walking around the house slowly. But that's what I'll end up doing, because there's nothing else for me to do. My whole life was revolved around my girlfriend. But she has lots of friends, her photography, work, and college coming up. She hardly needs me. She only needed me as a boyfriend, and I needed her as everything.

So what do you do when everything's gone? Nothing I guess. I'll cut myself some more. I need to.

Sigh. No one really loves me anymore.

Luckily, the Mega64 Faircast is out today. It kind of makes me tear up, though, because I was excited to tell Alex about it.

Well, whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment