Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I've gotten, again, to the point where I don't really know how I feel about anything; just that part of the circle I'm always going around in I guess. I'm kind of sad, but not really. I'm a little clueless as what I should be doing nowadays. I think it shows at work as I tend to stand around a lot not really knowing what I should be working on. I'm usually told to do whatever needs to be done, where before, I was pretty good at just seeing what needed to be done and I'd do it without being told.

I guess I just feel a little empty right now. I've gone a couple months now with no real friends, and no one to really talk to. Alex and I don't really talk much, and it's not that we don't get along. People at work are just co-workers. It's not enough that I feel that way, but I also don't know how I'd like to feel about anything.


I tend to not care much about anything. I go around work not caring if someone gets on to me. I barely cared when I was "attacked." My supervisor gets on to me, and I just ignore what he's saying. Mom gets on to me, and I just look at the ground till she's done ranting. I don't know what I'm feeling; nothing much really.

I remember in Atlanta, if I was depressed, I'd just lay in bed and shut everything out. Now I can't do that. I have things that need to be done, and I really don't have much time to just do nothing. I wish I could just sit around all day spacing out.

I guess if there's anything neat to talk about, it's that I have a beard. I wanted to shave it off today, because it was getting irritating, but I decided I want to keep it. I like the beard. Maybe I'll meet another girl like Alex who likes beards.

No comments:

Post a Comment