Monday, November 7, 2011

I had something that I wanted to write about today, but I can't remember what it was. I think it had to do with a particular feeling I had today. I think it was something....oh, yeah. I remembered just now.

I was thinking about how I missed getting lovey text's, and stuff like that. But then I thought about how oh, my god, I don't think I could ever get to that point again. I mean that in the sense that....I just don't know if I can see myself being open enough with my feelings anymore, so I let anyone in. That would, I assume, keep me from getting to the point in a relationship where I could receive a lovey text.

I think I just need to meet the kind of person that I automatically can be myself with? I don't know.

I have been thinking about the fact that I'm free to do whatever I want, and I don't have to buy stuff all the time for a girlfriend. That's nice. There are other things like that that I think about, and how it'd just ruin my day to day. I mean I'm already not always happy, but at least I'm pretty content most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment