Sunday, November 27, 2011

At work, there's this guy....that I guess I'd say I'm okay friends with. We go back and forth most times we talk with each other, but tonight, apparently, he must have not been joking this time. We were pretty much like "oh, you think you can take me?" [like guys do I suppose (I've gotten a lot better at being more like a guy)]. I'm guessing "You can't do anything faggot" pissed him off, because he got in my face and talked some shit.

All of a sudden, he was pushing me back and had his arm on my throat. My "training" kicked in, surprisingly, and I had my thumb driving into his ribs and so he was off me kind of quickly. I was really surprised he attacked me like that...at work.

I was really angry about it at first, but I closed my eyes and took a long, deep breath. And I felt better. A few minutes later, I was laughing at jokes with my friend till I clocked out.

I also just wanted to say that I got into the Star Wars: The Old Republic beta, and it is so good. It kind of sucks, because now, I'm going to get all addicted to it. /sigh I made a busty, cute, female Sith warrior. It's pretty awesome.

I was wondering if I should still get that Sith tattoo, but I think it'd just remind me of Alex every time I looked it at. So, that sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment