Saturday, November 5, 2011

Lately, I've been doing two new things.

The first thing is that to stop thinking of Alex, I think more about Emily. Out of both of them, it hurts more to think about Alex. It's actually kind of worked. I've been kind of sad, but not too much, about Emily. But I haven't really thought of Alex at all, so that's sweet. I didn't even think of her again till tonight, and it sucks, but I couldn't not look at her Tumblr. Thankfully, there wasn't anything on there that hurt me.

The other thing I've been doing has to do with the fact that you can be happy in one of area of your life, and the other areas suck. So I've decided work is not that good anymore. I still work pretty hard, and it's not like I hate being there. But I feel angry there. The other day, I was really going all out working, and no one bothered me. I was possessed. One guy told me he appreciated how hard I've been working, since no one really gets shit done.

A lot of people there have been asking if I'm okay, though. They all say I look "so sad." I've been getting really good at walking off, and ignoring people.

But the upside of the whole thing is that I'm in a pretty good mood when I get home after work. I'm pretty fine right now. I'm sore from dealing with heavy shit all day, but I'm in a relatively good mood. It's a good trade off. I'm angry at work, but not like obsessively pissed or anything, and I get to relax at home. By myself.

It's really all just a distraction from my loneliness.

No comments:

Post a Comment